View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Sauvegarde interface - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Sauvegarde interface

More
13 Apr 2023 10:23 #7 by fbrette
Replied by fbrette on topic Sauvegarde interface
"Arkhanje post=35208
Hello !
we offer an auto backup plugin that allows you to make backups of your complete database automatically.visit the store to find out more about this tool."

Thank you for your suggestion but it is not my need. I recall my need: It is to "save the configuration of my workspace" with the right settings, shortcuts, menus and displays in order to integrate this view into the settings of a new account so that this new user does not is not setting it; how should I do it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2023 11:43 #8 by Arkhanje
Replied by Arkhanje on topic Sauvegarde interface
the interface configuration settings are adjustable in the global parameters and they are applied to all users.
On the other hand, each user can change some settings that will take precedence over yours (user parameters).
In the latest version of ProjeQtOr you can also arrange list boxes at your convenience and assign them to specific users.
For menus, each profile can have a different menu. It all depends on the rights you give on the screens.

More
13 Apr 2023 13:58 #9 by fbrette
Thank you for the information. When a user connects for the first time, he adjusts his interface and the backup is made in his profile if I understand correctly. If I give a new user the same rights as me, how do I add the same rules to my interface so that this customization does not have to be done during his first connection?

More
27 Apr 2023 12:15 #10 by fbrette
@Arkhanje : no answer for me ?

More
27 Apr 2023 13:13 #11 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Sauvegarde interface
If you are administrator, you can change some default behaviours (colors, language) in the global parameters.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
27 Apr 2023 13:52 #12 by fbrette
@Babynus : ok but my question is not to know how to modify the global parameters since I know how to do that but it concerns to know which file of my profile to copy in order to paste it in the profile of another user so that he can find the same personalization of his working space; Do you understand my question?

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.