View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] New evolution : Project Timeline - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] New evolution : Project Timeline

More
04 Jul 2023 11:35 #1 by c.munoz
Good morning,

I'm working with the new version 10.4.1. I saw that there is a new evolution that allows you to visualize the "timeline". When I select on the Gantt Planning (in the "Access to additional parameters" section) the maximum row nothing happens. Same thing if I select "hide timeline" or not.
What should I do to see this timeline?  (I searched in the online manual but there is no additional information)

Thank you,
Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jul 2023 11:43 #2 by Plucks
Hello,
Did you add any activities to the timeline ?
The timeline shows selected activities.
You can access to them by right-clicking on the name of this activity and then choose "add to timeline"

Attachments:

More
04 Jul 2023 11:49 #3 by c.munoz
Thank you for this very quick answer ! I manage to do iit. (I just discover this new "right click on an activity" evolution thanks to you)

Regards,

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.