View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Allow notes creation under Actvities for Project Guest or Project Member - ProjeQtOr

Allow notes creation under Actvities for Project Guest or Project Member

More
07 Aug 2023 14:05 #1 by dieperie
How do I allow a project guest or project member to create/update the notes tab on an activity ?
I tried setting "Can manage all notes" to Yes, but not did grant the access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2023 14:36 #2 by Plucks
Hello,

On the concerned project, you should first check what are exactly the profiles of those ressources on this project (not their default profile). See "Allocations" tab on the project.

Then, connected as an admin, you can check what those profiles are allowed to do on the activities : for instance, "reader" is not enough to have the right to "create" or "update" anything. See the screen in ProjeQtOr : Configuration/Access Rights/ Access to Data (project dependent). If you modify any rights, don't forget the save (Ctrl+S) or click on the disk in the upper right corner.

Then ask the concerned ressources to disconnect and log in again (in order to refresh their rights).

More
07 Aug 2023 17:35 #3 by dieperie
Thank you. I tested your procedure. It works if you grant "Updater", but then it also has access to change other things on the activity. I am just looking at being able to add/update the Notes tab.

More
14 Aug 2023 18:33 #4 by babynus
This right does not exist.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.