View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Notification cannot be changed to read - ProjeQtOr

Notification cannot be changed to read

More
17 Aug 2023 13:47 - 17 Aug 2023 16:02 #1 by Coasterman
Hello

I am testing the HR module and I  recorded some Holiday, with configured Notification on accepted and rejected
Now I got a notification, but I cannot make it disapear anymore.
It is shown at the login, and on the left side (secondary menu according to help), but there is no Inidcator in the top menu (Bell symboxl next to the version, user name etc.)
In V10.3.4 is nothing at all and in V10.4.4 i could see flashing a 1 but disapeard imediatley (next to the Log symbol)

When i click on the notification it goes to the Leaves periods, but Notification is still there.
When i click on the bell symbol on the left side, it opens the notification screen, where i sea my notification with status unread, but the status cannot be changed (V10.3.4)
In Version 10.4.4 it can be changed to read, but I cannot see where i have a difference...

I searched in the workflows, but this doesn't apear (I guess its independant of normal workflws.
There is not jet any notification definition

In "Access to data (not project dependant)"
--> Notifications is "1"
--> in section Automation everything is on "Manager"

Regards

Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Aug 2023 16:02 by Coasterman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2023 19:25 #2 by babynus
Few thinks were fixed on V10.4.0 and V10.4.2 abot notifications.
So possibly it is the reason why is works better on V10.4

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coasterman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.