View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - ticket screen has not displayed anything - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

ticket screen has not displayed anything

More
29 Aug 2023 13:39 #7 by NoCompagnie
What? That's it? I just stay like this with no solution? An application that overwrites your tables? How it is possible? This is not serious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2023 14:10 #8 by babynus
What? That's it? Using free application and complaining for not having immediate support ? This is not serious.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Aug 2023 15:19 #9 by NoCompagnie
Yes you are right. That's exactly what my internal IT department was telling me. "As soon as you have a problem, you will not have service." I told them that "No, no. ProjeQtor is a good community, active and all" I was all wrong and I look like an idiot.
Meanwhile, it's not free here. I have ongoing projects that I have to manage with my staff otherwise because more possible with ProjeQtor. Also, I have people working to find the problem. And I have the answer that I can't count on you because it's free. What are you offering me? Nothing. Want me to say thank you for trusting you?

More
29 Aug 2023 16:01 #10 by babynus
If you need support for you and your team, consider subscribing to professional support.
Nothing is completely free in this world, so even if our business model does not include licence fees, we cannot give all for free.
I think you get paid for your work in your company. So do we.

Our software works fine in standard environment, you may test it in our demo : demo.projeqtor.org
You may face issue due to your specific environment or deployment issue.
Our deployment process is quite fluent but cannot take into account all situations, moreover when our recommendations for migration are not applied.

Solving your specific issue may be complex and time consuming, and may be quite difficult with the few information you give.
We try and give hints.
Your agressive anser to my prime analysis does not set me in good moods to help more.

If you need professionnal support you may have to pay for it.

Babynus

More
29 Aug 2023 16:31 #11 by NoCompagnie
I don't see any aggressiveness in my remarks. It illustrates exactly my situation that I live and that I must present to my superiors.
Do you manage to put yourself at
my place? I'm an engineer here.
I've been using ProjeQtor since 2014. Never had a problem before today. I convinced the IT department of my new employer in 2022 to install ProjeQtor for the management of all my projects. Here I am stuck like an idiot in front of the situation and yes, sorry to tell you, it's not serious and it's not aggressive. That's what I look like in front of everyone. Especially since the IT department had warned the administration of my mistake from the start.

A paid service? All right. How do we do?

More
29 Aug 2023 17:17 #12 by babynus
After a hint on possible source of the issue, following anser, yes, is agressive :

What? That's it? I just stay like this with no solution? An application that overwrites your tables? How it is possible? This is not serious.

We try to do our best to provide a performant software, and give answers to all questions in the forum.
The least we expect is a little respect and application of simple rules: if you use only free support through forum, give all possible details on issue, answer questions, follow advises and be patient.

If you want to subscribe to professional support, just contact us through the contact form.
To send you a quotation we'll need :
  - The company's contact information (name of company, name of contact, address)
  - Number of users on your projeqtor instance
  - Requested duration for support service
Regards.

Babynus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony44

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.