View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Client orders - unable to create an order - ProjeQtOr

Client orders - unable to create an order

More
05 Apr 2024 15:44 #1 by frd
Good day ProjeQtoers,I want to use the "Financial" module which, after activation, leads me to the "Incomes" menu. From there I have verified the "Parameters" menu and have set up the "currently selected element". In my case fo the "Client orders" : client orders types, recipients, clients, contacts....also tried to bypass and create directly in the database a client order without success.Now I still cannot "create a new client order", how can I do ?  Is there a guideline or documentation regarding the financial module set up ? thanks a lot for your support, 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2024 10:42 #2 by babynus

also tried to bypass and create directly in the database a client order without success.

You should never do that.
It is the best way to get unconsistencies.

Now I still cannot "create a new client order", how can I do ?

Just check access rights.
It just seems your profile can read order but not create.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
08 Apr 2024 15:19 - 09 Apr 2024 15:34 #3 by frd
Thanks for the quick response,
It is understood regarding the database, anyway I have tried in a test environment of course.
As for the rights, I have "administrator" rights, can you be more specific regarding what is needed and on what screen I would need to adjust the user rights ?
I add that I have made sure to have the same rights as a user an on the projects I am allocated to. 
thank you
Last edit: 09 Apr 2024 15:34 by frd.

More
19 Apr 2024 15:03 #4 by babynus
Configuration > Habilitiation > Access to data (project dependant)
Section Incomes...

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 Apr 2024 16:31 #5 by frd
Thanks....

Note for future readers : make sure that the full module 'Financial' is active and not only one like 'Incomes' or Expenses'.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.