ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - project list too long? - ProjeQtOr

project list too long?

More
26 Jun 2012 11:05 #1 by selina
Hi,

I've been using your project management system for a long time.
The version is V1.5.5.
I now have a question about the project drop down list on the left top of the page.
The projects expand and the drop down list is too long that the project of the bottom part can't be seen (in FF12 & Chrome). I check with your newest version and I see a scroll bar in the project drop down list (in FF12 & Chrome).

I also checked your track system and there's an issue which was like my symptom:
'IE7 : Project list does not scroll down' and the result field said 'Replace dijit.Menu by dijit.tooltiDialog in DropDownButton'.
I'd like to know which files are modified to have the scroll bar appear in the list?

PS. I already have some slight modification on my system that I can't upgrade to V2.3.0 since it would need lots of time to integrate/merge.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards,
Selina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2012 09:55 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: project list too long?
the part that concerns your issue is is your /view/menuTree.php, but this part (project selector) has moved to /view/menuBar.php

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: selina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.