ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Alerts - ProjeQtOr

Alerts

More
18 Jul 2012 15:09 #1 by Laure
Alerts was created by Laure
I'm trying to configurate projector'RIA and I cannot create any alerts.
When I go ito "Tools" and "alerts", I cannot create any new one. Every button is grey and I cannot click on any of them. I would like to create alerts, attached to a project, to remember the project manager to make a payment for example, on a specific date.

Other question: is it possible to change the items visible in the upper part of Projects. For now it's project name, type, color,etc. But there are some I dont need, while I would need to see the resources, the last note, etc. Can I change it?
Hoy to create an item Place/country in which the project take place? In my NGO we deal with developement projects, and the cournty is one of the central information.

Other than, thank you for this software. I start to figure out how to use Projector'RIA...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2012 16:57 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Alerts
Alerts are generated from Indicators.
The Tools/Alerts just displays alerts already sent, for instance to mark them as read.

Just go to Parameters/Controls & Automation/Indicators.
Here you can define reminder & alerts for any type of any item.
In your case, you can define new Action Type (Payment) create an indicator for this type, and then just create a new action each time you need a reminder. You get the action lost and the reminder in one step...

Search for "alert" tag in the online help : you'll get more information.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Jul 2012 17:02 #3 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Alerts
About changing description, you can do this by changing code.
Go to /model/Project.php.
You'll see all the properties of the object. Just change the order and you get what you want.

Pay attention, you will then loose your change on any deployment of new version.
Another way, instead of changing Project.php, is to define a new Class MyProject.php, extending Project class. Then you'll have to define menu access, habilitaton and access rights to this new object class ... but this is another story ;)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.