View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Limitation in the representation of a client and its structure (its internal organization): - ProjeQtOr

Limitation in the representation of a client and its structure (its internal organization):

More
20 Sep 2012 15:54 #1 by ambroise1er
Hello Babynus,

When the client is a large company with several departments, it is not easy to define such a customer, because some projects may depend on a single department while others are cross ...

1) How can I represent a large company and its departments / services (the goal is to link projects and contacts by departments or services ...)
2) How can I represent a group and its subsidiaries?

Billing would also be facilitated ...

cordially

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2012 19:34 #2 by babynus
Hi,

Project'Or RIA is not devoted to describing the structure of an Enterprise.
So what you try to do is a bit borderline.

All you can possibly do is normalize names of client, and define one client per departement.
For instance : "CLT1 - DPTx", "CLT1 - DPTy", "CLT2 - DPTz" and so on.
Then you can use client code for some grouping (using same client code for all departement)

I hope this answers your question.
To be more accurate, it would be helpful to know why you need to describe the srtucture of the cleint enterprise.

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.