View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Do not forget to disconnect ... - ProjeQtOr

Do not forget to disconnect ...

More
03 Dec 2012 21:12 #1 by F.Cheminade
Hi all,

A little information on a point that happened to me today. :silly:

One of the people on my team had a project planned over the first 3 weeks of January. The assigned project was abandoned and this morning I delete then I redo an analysis of schedule.

This afternoon, I must plan some activities for the first week of January for the same people. Impossible, schedule pushes me action early February. After thinking about my removal this morning, I decided to disconnect and reconnect to me and then I can schedule this task.

I do not find that this is good that datas is stored because for me my planning is moving a lot.

Small question. Know if it is possible to see in the Gant format the administrative projects type , eg for holidays or training?

Thank for all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2012 22:37 #2 by babynus

This afternoon, I must plan some activities for the first week of January for the same people. Impossible, schedule pushes me action early February. After thinking about my removal this morning, I decided to disconnect and reconnect to me and then I can schedule this task.

Strange indeed.
I'll have a look.

Small question. Know if it is possible to see in the Gant format the administrative projects type , eg for holidays or training?

No, it would not mean anything as you would just get a bar from oldest input date to latest input date.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Dec 2012 21:08 - 04 Dec 2012 21:08 #3 by F.Cheminade
Hello,

On this display of holidays, I do not agree with you ;) .

Imagine a team of twenty people who write their holidays and training, I have no way to view time availability of these people. I'm not talking about people such partial time off every Wednesday (I this case).

It would be nice of you in person one glove shaded area representing the holidays or at least to leave the show as a task, but in a different color.

Thank you for this new version you very fast ..

Thank for your help...
Last edit: 04 Dec 2012 21:08 by F.Cheminade.

More
04 Dec 2012 22:13 #4 by babynus
Hi,

Actually, technically speaking, Gantt chart can display only one bar, from start of task to end of task.
If a task bar is displayed for holidays, you will see a bar starting a the first day off for resources (maybe many weeks, or months or years ago) up to latest planned off day.
You would not have detail for each holidays periods.
But you can get this detail on reports :
- monthly planning
- monthly availability of resources
- colored monthly resource planning

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.