View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Problème Installation et Configuration Project'or ria avec Easyphp Portable sur Clé USB - ProjeQtOr

Problème Installation et Configuration Project'or ria avec Easyphp Portable sur Clé USB

More
09 Apr 2013 11:03 #1 by luckydigit
Hello,

I am a new user of project'or ria and I try to install it on a USB key with Easyphp Portable.

I pass to start project'or ria application and I see the configuration page.
I delete the mysql password and I click on OK.

Then it says : "parameters are saved" and a button continue appears.

I click on the continue button, and then I have a FATAL ERROR something like Maximum Nesting over 100 in SqlElement.php file in line 1329.

I don't know if this FATAL error can make a bug on the application but I refresh my page and I have the user/password page that appears.

Then, I try to enter admin/admin and click on OK and then, I have the message : wrong parameters.

I don't understand why it doesn't work to use project'or ria on usb key with easyphp portable.

In parallel, I try other applications with easyphp portable and they works.

In parallel, I try to use on a PC project'or ria with easyphp and it works.

But I need to use it with USB key.

Could you help me.

Thank you in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2013 11:21 #2 by luckydigit
Hello,

I would like to add one information to progress on my matter.

With PhpMyAdmin, I saw that I had a projectorria database in easyphp. so I delete it.
And I redo the configuration of projectorria with the parameters.php file.

Then, I click on OK and a message appeared : database created, parameters saved.
Then I click on Continue and then I see the user/password page.
I entered admin/admin and then the spinner appears and after several minutes, it has not desappeared.

Is it normal. Did I make something wrong ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

More
09 Apr 2013 13:58 #3 by luckydigit
Hello,

I finally passed to connect to project'or ria.

The matter was that :
- My first connection had been interrupted and then when I tried to connect to the database it didn't work because the user/password wasn't recognized.
- By USB, on my computer it is very long to initialize the database

So, after having delete and create a new database and ensure no interruption during the first connection, I can access to the application.

And it is not so long between to actions even on USB key.

Sorry for my previous message.

Subject Closed on my side.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.