View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Problem the activities of a project created by an admin are being assigned to all the resources - ProjeQtOr

Problem the activities of a project created by an admin are being assigned to all the resources

More
18 Apr 2013 19:21 #1 by imenkolsi
Hello again ,
this is time i think that i found an error (or may be something going really wrong in my data ) in projector'ria .

when i create a project from the admin acount. then i create some activities and assign them to a resource

when i try to impute works to this resource i found that all the resource are getting involved in those activities and that project which i found really bizare

( toutes les ressources sont affectées à ce projet )

I deleted the affectation once again and i tryied again to impute to that resource that supposed to be the only one affected to that project and activity but again all resources are affected to that project

for your information the project has "Traning " as a name !

Well my questions are :
1- if an admin create a project , all the resource are immediatly affected to it ?

2- does you have in your code any control on the data for example project that called tranning, all the resource will be affected to it

3- because it seems like a virus to me , did you manage a control if we exceed an average of projects numbers u get that error ?

Thanks I will appreciate any advice ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2013 01:08 #2 by babynus

1- if an admin create a project , all the resource are immediatly affected to it ?

No ;)

2- does you have in your code any control on the data for example project that called tranning, all the resource will be affected to it

No, neither :P

3- because it seems like a virus to me , did you manage a control if we exceed an average of projects numbers u get that error ?

No, again no...

But I think I know what you're facing... :evil:

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
19 Apr 2013 08:42 #3 by imenkolsi

More
19 Apr 2013 10:03 #4 by imenkolsi

More
19 Apr 2013 10:28 #5 by babynus
I guess the issue is about the type of your project.
If you set type as "Administrative" (or any other project type with code "ADM"), all the resources have to possibility to enter real work on any of its tasks without needing to be affected to the project, nor assigned to the activities.
These kind of projects are dedicated to "Administrative" projects, for instance to follow-up vacancies, sickness days, training periods, and so on.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: imenkolsi

More
19 Apr 2013 10:33 #6 by imenkolsi
Yeah that excatly what i'm facing thanks very much for your help ;)

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.