View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Is it possible to transfer my projectorria files on an other computer ? - ProjeQtOr

Is it possible to transfer my projectorria files on an other computer ?

More
19 Apr 2013 07:52 #1 by luckydigit
Hi all,

I would like to have the possibility to move my projectorria files from one computer to an other to have the possibility to work on at different places which are not connected together (and can't be).

Note : I work on local on each computer.

Note: I am a newcomer in php world.

Is it possible and if yes could you :
- Tell me if the answer is in the forum (the message I found didn't help me).
-explain in your answer the methodology.

Thnak you in advance,

Sincerely yours,

Luckydigit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2013 10:06 #2 by babynus
One solution will be to install EasyPHP on a USB key : it is compatible to removable device.
Then you install your application in the web folder of the EasyPhp installed on the USB key. You will just have to take your USB device with you to plug it on any computer.
Just don't loose your USB key, you would loose all your data.

Another solution is to have your application hosted : you can then access it from any computer with an internet connection.
I propose some hosting service on the website : projectorria.toolware.fr/index.php/services_en/hosting .
It may fit your need : you don't have to bother with any technical feature. I provide you an url you can work with. You data is backed-up daily, you don't have to bother with version upgrade, server performance or else.
Contact me if it may interest you.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
19 Apr 2013 19:04 #3 by luckydigit
Hi Babynus,

Thank you for the two suggestions, I will study them, but to use for example easyphp on a usb key,
=> could I have the possibility to transfer my database a use and i fill in on my computer or
=> may I have start again from 0 on hthe USB key.

I hope it is possible to transfer an existing dabase. If yes, do you know the process ?

And an other special question : is it possible to merge two project'or ria databases ?

Thank you in advance,

sincerely yours,

Luckydigit

More
19 Apr 2013 19:46 #4 by babynus

New Question 4 :

Easyest way is to install PhpMyAdmin. You will easily import/export database, and also have possibility ot manage your data.
Another great tool is MySqlDumper, but this will only save/restaure.
Or you may use build in mysql line command : but it's really not easy.

is it possible to merge two project'or ria databases ?

Definitly not !
ids are the same on both databases, so you won't be able to merge.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.