OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Some questions - ProjeQtOr

Some questions

More
15 May 2013 09:30 #1 by Alex87
Some questions was created by Alex87
Hi every body,

I've just installed project'Or RIA and I've some questions :
- In Global Parameters default language is French, and in User's Parameters of my account I've set it also to French, but after each connection to this account language come back to English. What I do wrong ?

- I've created a project with some activities and try to make a planning. As I haven't create activities in time order and all activities depend from another one in the schedule I see on planning many arrows crossing and passing over tasks, and it's not really "readable". Is there a way to change wbs to reorder activities into a project ?

Thanks

Alexandre

-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2013 11:10 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Some questions

- In Global Parameters default language is French, and in User's Parameters of my account I've set it also to French, but after each connection to this account language come back to English. What I do wrong ?

Just forgot to "save" user parameters, to preserve value after disconnection. Otherwise, parameters are valid only for current session.

s there a way to change wbs to reorder activities into a project ?

You can move items (inside its own WBS level) with drap&drop in Gantt view.
To change WBS level, you must change projet and/or parent activity.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex87

More
15 May 2013 13:11 #3 by Alex87
Replied by Alex87 on topic Re: Some questions
Thanks for the answer.

For language it's ok now, as the language change immediately I thought it was saved also.

About wbs it was for same level that I encounter a problem, with the D&D it's perfect and very easy.

Best

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.