View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Track the progress of an import - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Track the progress of an import

More
23 May 2013 13:50 #7 by LEVA
Alright thanks Babynus, I'll investigate this way :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2013 11:29 #8 by LEVA
I am stuck. I really don't know how to do this :(

The import button (and the script following) seems to block every actions I could make and I am unable to load any js files.

I made a iframe that point to another page wich should load a js file (and execute a function from it) and execute others js function (an alert..) directly.

And only the direct alert works, the js file seems to be ignored, despite all my tests...

I wanted to use the projectorRia js architecture and everything, but now I am just derping around...

More
28 May 2013 12:39 - 28 May 2013 14:04 #9 by LEVA
Hi, it's me again .. ^^

Despite all my efforts, I am still unable to achieve my goal. But I have hope..

I can't execute any php script while importation procedure is running.
I can't sleep importation procedure, it does not give any time to do something else.
I can't access any data without server access, and I don't have any since importation is running.. Javascript is not designed for SQL and AJAX needs a php file(ie. server access).

So my guess is that I am screwed if importation procedure stays like it is.

My idea (ie. hope..) is to take the import() function and to build it with Javascript and Ajax architecture.. but that is just an idea..

What do you think ?

PS : could proc_nice() work ? PS2 : Not on windows ..
Last edit: 28 May 2013 14:04 by LEVA.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.