Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - dbVersion'problem - ProjeQtOr

dbVersion'problem

More
24 May 2013 15:13 #1 by DjackJack
dbVersion'problem was created by DjackJack
Hello,
I try to implement new functionality for projector'RIA.
And to avoid having problems with your update and I have mine set up an additional basic version (dbVersionXXXx) and therefore related files were modified versions (model / parameter.php, db / maintenance.php, tool / projector, etc. ...).
Normally, all works correctly. Only during a period of inactivity too long in the database the password DBVersion V3.3.2 to V3.2.2 (old version I worked on). I thought to look where there are backups DBVersion (db / maintenance.php only?).

So I think may be an automatic action during a session time too long, but I do not know what are they? (Where are they managed?)

Did you have any idea what could cause it? (security? a place where the value of the version? other things we care?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2013 19:57 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: dbVersion'problem
There is not automatic "reverse" update.

What can happen is retriving parameters from the database (they are normally cached in Session), when a user saves Global Parameter screen.

But maybe your implementation may have brought this strange behavior.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: DjackJack

More
25 May 2013 01:34 #3 by DjackJack
Replied by DjackJack on topic Re: dbVersion'problem
I found a friend working on the same database, but with a different version. sorry for the inconvenience

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.