Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Imputation problem - ProjeQtOr

Imputation problem

More
30 May 2013 11:14 - 30 May 2013 13:59 #1 by DjackJack
Imputation problem was created by DjackJack
Hello,

I have a problem, I will wish that in the imputation we can have for each entry activity, the list of tickets belonging and values.
That's why I changed the backup tickets such that when the value of the ticket is changed, the value of the activity changes accordingly. (It seems to me that it was already present but the ticket without separation ticket / activity).
I started a test with 2 realwork tickets with a value of 1 (which creates work of equal value), and when I go into the charges, I see a line duplicated. I guess the management is in the imputationLine.php file, only I do not know what to do or how the file is structured?

I continued to analyze the imputationLine.php file and I think the solution lies in the getLine () function. My work ticket type being linked to an assignment with refType type activity, the assignment is the same as that of the activity.
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 May 2013 13:59 by DjackJack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2013 14:34 #2 by DjackJack
Replied by DjackJack on topic Re: Imputation problem
I added the code as an attachment in the getLine () function and I see the ticket, but not in the right section, I will wish to see below my V1.2 activity and the values ​​that was basic but exhilarated how should I do?
Attachments:

More
30 May 2013 15:41 #3 by DjackJack
Replied by DjackJack on topic Re: Imputation problem
In the getLine function, why insert this code snippet?
Attachments:

More
30 May 2013 18:34 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Imputation problem
This part of code is just to get index of column.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.