View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Include a feature in the file imputationLine.php - ProjeQtOr

Include a feature in the file imputationLine.php

More
04 Jun 2013 12:02 #1 by DjackJack
ImputationLine the file, in the drawLine function, for each row of the table containing the getLine function, there is a check and closedwbs wbsSortable of the current line. if two values ​​are different you hide the line, I will wish to understand why this administration and how it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2013 13:41 #2 by babynus
wbsSortable is just a way to write WBS so that it can be sorted, to insure for instance that 1.10 comes after 1.9.
So lines are sorted on wbsSortable value, to hve them in correct structure order.
Then closedwbs means that the current wbs lebel is closed.
The part of code your dealing with insures that when a level is "closed", all sublines are hidden. This is to be applied until wbs level is out of "closed" wbs.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Jun 2013 16:25 #3 by DjackJack
Because I have projects I projects that have disappeared and when I removed the condition with the display: none, projects gone back.

I think the problem is either the condition or how to compare variables are processed.

Do you have any idea?

More
05 Jun 2013 11:26 - 05 Jun 2013 11:27 #4 by DjackJack
I continued my research on this problem and I think I have resolved.(Also in the imputationLine.php file in the drawLine function)

In my case, the user has rights on projects at different levels (eg Project A: wbsSortable = 002.004 and Project B: wbsSortable = 003.004.006)

When treatment begins, the project A and project follow through in the condition in attachment 1, all is well.
But arrived at the condition of project B attachment No. 1 does not work because I think the condition is incomplete.

This is why I allowed myself to change this condition by the condition in the attachment # 2

What do you think is correct? Is she a bad influence on another party? (I think not, but I ask because I do not quite mastered all of your code.)
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Jun 2013 11:27 by DjackJack.

More
09 Jun 2013 16:33 #5 by babynus
Your adaptation seem correct.
I'll test it, and possibly include it in next version.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: DjackJack

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.