View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Workflow organization - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Workflow organization

More
19 Jul 2013 12:16 #7 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Workflow organization

I wonder how you’d see it, would that work properly?

Yes, It will work, about the same way I proposed it.
The benefits of your idea is that you will manage "real" time, so that if you have others work driven tasks, you will mix activities with same unit so that total will be correct.
The concern is that resource will have to manually "calculate" work from number of records (but it should not be so hard...)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebo106

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2013 12:38 #8 by sebo106
Replied by sebo106 on topic Re: Workflow organization

The benefits of your idea is that you will manage "real" time, so that if you have others work driven tasks, you will mix activities with same unit so that total will be correct.

It was my major concern - to keep the functionality of the program for the whole project. False input of a factor can cause unpredictable (for me) consequences affecting the calculation and prognosis.

The concern is that resource will have to manually "calculate" work from number of records (but it should not be so hard...)

It really shouldn't be a problem to calculate it manually.

Now I need to learn how to use the program and it's functions and bring the idea to life. I will check it during the weekend and come back with feedback.

Meanwhile many thanks for support. I am really positively surprised. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.