View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Synchronization problem with outlook meetings - ProjeQtOr

Synchronization problem with outlook meetings

More
21 May 2014 13:52 #1 by Antoine
Hello,

I have two problems on meeting invitations :
- When I update a meeting in projeqtor (changing the hour or the date for example), it create an another meeting instead of changing the first one
- the responsible of the meeting don't have it in his calendar, when I take it in the trash and try to accept it, outlook says I don't need because I'm the responsible. But the meeting is not in my calendar (the other people have it).

Is it normal ? Is it a problem of parameters between projeqtor and outlook ?

Thank you.
Antoine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2014 21:32 #2 by babynus

- When I update a meeting in projeqtor (changing the hour or the date for example), it create an another meeting instead of changing the first one

Confirmed.
The UID of meeeting in ICS was a random value.
Fixing ics UID to Meeting ID fixes the problem.
Will be deployed in V4.3 (Ticket #1387)

the responsible of the meeting don't have it in his calendar, when I take it in the trash and try to accept it, outlook says I don't need because I'm the responsible. But the meeting is not in my calendar (the other people have it)

I first thought it was specific behavior of Outlook, but in fact Gmail behaves the same way : as you receive an ics invite with Organizer = yourself, mail client considers it already exists in the calendar...
I'll try and find a workaround.
Ticket #1388 recorded.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 May 2014 18:30 #3 by Antoine
On the same subject, I have another remarks :
when you create a periodic meeting, projeqtor create as many meetings as you asked, but it doesn't send the invitation, you have to do it for each meeting.
And you can't modify all the instances of the periodic meeting just modifying one (outlook asks if you want to modify only one instance or all for example).

Thank you,
Antoine.

More
23 May 2014 12:46 #4 by babynus

when you create a periodic meeting, projeqtor create as many meetings as you asked, but it doesn't send the invitation, you have to do it for each meeting.

Request recorded as Ticket #1390

And you can't modify all the instances of the periodic meeting just modifying one (outlook asks if you want to modify only one instance or all for example).

You just have to update the priodic meeting to change all instance.
Modifying meeting considers to change only this instance.
Management of periodic meetings are quite different from Outlook...

Babynus

More
23 May 2014 13:58 #5 by Antoine
Thank you for your feedback.

Can you add in the ticket #1390 the automatic sending each time you modify the periodic meeting also please ?

More
23 May 2014 14:24 #6 by babynus
Hem, no...

As there is no automatic invite on Meeting creation or meeting update, there will be no automatic invite on Periodic Meeting update.
Seems not a good idea.
New invite should not be send on any change...

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.