Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - CRM Usage - ProjeQtOr

CRM Usage

More
29 May 2014 19:35 #1 by juliocoelho
CRM Usage was created by juliocoelho
Hi,

I want to use projeqtor also as simple CRM system, my first idea was to use the Quotation, but run into the following situations:
1. The Quotation does not enable me to assign activities to it, even using linked elements it is necessary to assign an activity to a project.
2. Using a project has a "Quotation", will loose the ability to record the planned amount and planned work

Another situation is how to assign a different workflow a project or quotation, since some customers follow a different task approval then others, and the workflow for quotations is very different then projects, allowing the definition of a sales funnel.

The third question is it possible the customers to have: Notes, Attachments, Linked Elements & activities? Or do you thinks it is stretching the objective of the tool too much?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2014 15:42 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic CRM Usage

I want to use projeqtor also as simple CRM system, my first idea was to use the Quotation, but run
into the following situations:
1. The Quotation does not enable me to assign activities to it, even using linked elements it is necessary to assign an activity to a project.
2. Using a project has a "Quotation", will loose the ability to record the planned amount and planned work

I don't understand what you expect to do.
Could you explain the need instead of the solution ?

Another situation is how to assign a different workflow a project or quotation, since some customers follow a different task approval then others, and the workflow for quotations is very different then projects, allowing the definition of a sales funnel.

Once again, explanation of need could help.
Concider that different wokflows can be defined for each type (type of quotation or else)

The third question is it possible the customers to have: Notes, Attachments, Linked Elements & activities? Or do you thinks it is stretching the objective of the tool too much?

This evolutions should not included the roadmap, because it is very specific. But we could develop it for you if you wish. Just request for an estimate.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
30 May 2014 18:41 #3 by juliocoelho
Replied by juliocoelho on topic CRM Usage

I don't understand what you expect to do.
Could you explain the need instead of the solution ?

I laugh my socks out, it is what I say to my customers, point taken.

I would like to use Projeqtor to also manage the company sales funnel, meaning I need to assign tasks to resources and track the costs of each Opportunity (Time Report & Expenses).

To better track an Opportunity it is necessary to understand the sales stage (Prospect, Qualification, Proposal, Negotiation, Contract Sold, Canceled), Sales Amount, Sales expected duration (sometimes should be related to PPD), Sales Probability.

Another aspect on the CRM is the ability to had notes and attachments to a customer, but with restricted view.

About asking for an estimate, already done done for a report can send another mail with this request.
All the changes should be opened to the community so it would be interesting to debate them on a roadmap adequation.

More
31 May 2014 19:19 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic CRM Usage
Hi,

For project management, standard process should be :
Quotation => Order => Bill
But this is just to record the information, not to work on it.

In your process, as I understand it, your main activity is to work on this process.
So possibly Activities are better candidates to work with.
You can for instance define new Activity Type "CRM", with Specific workflow to move to status "Prospect", "Qualification", "Proposal", "Negotiation", "Contract Sold", "Canceled".
Or you can define new Activity Types "Prospect", "Qualification", "Proposal", "Negotiation", "Contract Sold", "Canceled" and change type when necessary (but this way, you'll not manage workflow to restrict changes).

Hope this can fgive you ideas.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.