View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Migration from Windows Xampp to Linux Server - ProjeQtOr

Migration from Windows Xampp to Linux Server

More
11 Jun 2015 11:16 #1 by gordianus71
Hello,
we are using Projqtor for quite a while now and have decided to move the hosting from a windows based xampp installation to a Unix based server (currently we are planning with Ubuntu 10.10 server, apache, php, mysql).

For the application and the database I see no problem at all. The only little concern I have is the documents transfer. Is there any documentation or means how to directly move documents and reference them automatically to the "new" directory structure?

Maybe my question has been asked before, unfortunately the search function did not give me any satisfying result.

Thank you for the great application and all your efforts.

Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2015 11:26 #2 by babynus
Hi,

Sorry, no documentation exists.
Just copy files to target server and configure documents location. This should work.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.