View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Difference between Allocated work and Real work - ProjeQtOr

Difference between Allocated work and Real work

More
05 Nov 2015 17:30 #1 by nicol9
Hello,

I'm a new user of Projeqtor and after many hours spent to search in the tool, I didn't succes to find what I want (but I found a lot of cool stuff :cheer: )

I would like to have the difference between the Assigned Work and the Real (or Validated) Work.

I try to find it in the dashboard or in reports but I didn't found it.

Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2015 19:22 #2 by babynus
You will not find difference between Assigned work and Real, because it is not an indicator on the project. How would you call that figure ?
You will find difference between Validated Work and Reassessed Work, it is called margin.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Nov 2015 09:47 #3 by nicol9
Thank you for your answer.

In fact I would like to know the difference between my forecast (Assigned work) and the Reassessed work (you're right it's not the Real Work.

My needs is to know if on a task or activity we will be ahead or late. The margin is a vision with the coast but I would like to have this vision in hours or days.

Ex :
John MacKleine has an assigned task of 5 days.
After 3 days of work, the Reassessed Work is 4 days.
We won 1 days theoretically at the end of 3rd day.

Thank you for your help

More
08 Nov 2015 12:19 #4 by babynus
Then what you're looking for is margin.
Margin is calculated on days...
But what is compared is Reassessed (what you expect) and Validated (Baseline).
So you should just define validated work equal to assigned is order to have margin work the way you expect (in fact it should do the other way round : you define validated work, then assign resources on the task ...)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.