View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Global parameters not saving - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Global parameters not saving

More
30 Nov 2015 12:11 #1 by stewski
Hi All
First I have to say, I'm fully impressed with both the scope and execution of this project.
I've installed it under windows 7 (sorry I know linux would probably be easier) and it has installed well, however when I change the global parameters like the theme, sendmail location or mail server details, the changes do not persist or appear to have any effect.

Apologies if this is a known issue with a workaround and thanks for any support in advance...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2015 12:45 #2 by babynus
Check your parameters.php file : if the parameters exist in this file, changes in the Global Parameters screen will not be taken into account.
Values in parameters.php fiel always overwrite values defined in the screen.
So you may just remove parameters from that file.
It shouls only contain connection information to Database and log file information.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: stewski

More
01 Dec 2015 10:17 #3 by stewski
Aha once I looked in the files as well as the database your explanation made sense. I've now set it up running fakesend mail on windows and everything is working as I'd hoped it would.

More
02 Dec 2015 07:06 #4 by kikik74
Hello everyone!

I have the same problem.

No matter how modifications are not saved in the Web menu, "Global Parameters".
(Screen labeled "Parameters Saved" but, if you refresh you can not see the changes.)

"Parameters.php" When you modify a file directly to stop the system.
The system is installed on Windows7.
No information in this regard in Log file.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.