View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Adding additional Profile - ProjeQtOr

Adding additional Profile

More
01 Dec 2015 14:46 #1 by lrsorey
When adding additional profiles I noticed that the description of the profile is surround by brackets []. Is this normal and does it effect anything?

For example I added profileBusinessAnalyts , the description displays [profileBusinessAnalysts] while the other profiles with similar display names do not display the profile such as profileTeamMember displays as Project Member. Where does the description Project Member comes from? it is not listed in the Profile table.

Thanks,

Lenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2015 14:51 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Adding additional Profile
Hi,

It is because Profile names are "translated".
If you change language, you'll see that standard profile names are correctly translated.
But translation cannot take into account your own new names ...
Surrounding brackets just indicate that no translation was found.

Alternative is to use new Plugin "Personalized translations" that alows to change any caption tranlation and optionaly define new translations codes.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
01 Dec 2015 15:05 #3 by lrsorey
Replied by lrsorey on topic Adding additional Profile
Thanks for your response Babynus. I will look into the Plugin.

Lenny

More
02 Jul 2021 12:39 #4 by desperados
Hi,

A bit late, but still useful :

If you want a translated field, go in the source files (if you can) from your projeqtor instance in the "tool/i18n/nls/" directory. There are serveral language folders. For example, for french language, edit the tool/i18n/nls/fr/lang.js and add the line "profileBusinessAnalyts: Analyste d'affaires".

Then, create a profile in the UI with the code profileBusinessAnalyts. Refresh your page. Et voilà !

Jordan LE NUFF
IT Project Manager

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.