View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Question about firstDayofWeek - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Question about firstDayofWeek

More
25 Jan 2016 16:38 - 25 Jan 2016 19:02 #1 by keloniton
Hello
I will be thanksful if you help me with the following matters:
1- the function which is named firstDayofWeek in tool/projeqtor.php line 2117-2123: I am trying to replace the present software calander with the persian Jalali calander. I do not understand the main concept of 11,7 and 3 in line 2119. What do these numbers refer to? What is the main logic of mondayoffset?
2- Are the sql tables and fields made at first run? where is their building related source code?
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 25 Jan 2016 19:02 by keloniton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2016 21:05 #2 by babynus

- the function which is named firstDayofWeek in tool/projeqtor.php line 2117-2123: I am trying to replace the present software calander with the persian Jalali calander. I do not understand the main concept of 11,7 and 3 in line 2119. What do these numbers refer to? What is the main logic of mondayoffset?

Sorry, I could not explain.
This function was found on the web. (board.phpbuilder.com/showthread.php?1022...Week-s-Starting-date)
It gets first monday of a given week.

2- Are the sql tables and fields made at first run? where is their building related source code?
Thanks in advance.

tables are created and modified incrementally, from scripts in /db/
look intio /db/maintenance.php for how it works.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: keloniton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.