View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Consistence of data in report - ProjeQtOr

Consistence of data in report

More
17 Feb 2016 19:01 #1 by chaussin
I have created a projet with only one resource on one year. The planned days = assigned days = reassessed days = 212. The resource a real work allocation of 25 days and no shift is identified on the planning. However in report “planning work plan by month” the sum of days is 215 instead of 212 (see attached copy display, surrounded in red) ?
Thank by advance for any explanation
Eric
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2016 21:28 #2 by babynus
On february, you have real work and planned work.
I guess that real work was not entered exactly as planned (this is real life).
So you need to replan the project in order to actualize planned work on february.
Then report should be correct.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
17 Feb 2016 22:14 #3 by chaussin
Thank you I understand the calculation. In fact you have to recalculate the activities planning in the planning menu to have the right figure.
But I have a comment regarding to the “work plan per month” menu, the data underlined in yellow should not be identified as “planned” data but rather as “reassessed” data as they are in conformance with reassessed data and not planned data once you recalculate the activities planning.
Eric

More
17 Feb 2016 23:13 #4 by babynus
In ProjeQtOr vocabulary, Reassessed means Real + Left.
The "yellow" work is the left work dispatched over days, what is called "planned".

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Feb 2016 08:57 - 18 Feb 2016 08:58 #5 by chaussin
I have underline in same color (see display copy attached) the data that are consistent between project and planning. What is called “planned” in planning is in fact left days regard to the project data. That may be a little confusing as planned may be understood as initial charge in days.
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Feb 2016 08:58 by chaussin.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.