View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Impossible to log in after a new installation of ProjeQtor - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Impossible to log in after a new installation of ProjeQtor

More
14 Mar 2016 11:09 #1 by dnaton
Hello,

I've got a very "strange" problem with a new installation of ProjeqTor. I explain

I created a new Mysql instance for a new Projeqtor installation (for test)
I put the files in the server and connect to the url
The process of instalation work fine, no error
Projeqtor lauch the first page, where it is display "Update process, only admin can connect"

But when I try to connect with the Admin user (admin / admin), I've a red message wich say "Incorrect connexion parameters" :blink:

I tried two time a new instalaltion from scratch but the problem is the same :huh:

What could happend ?

Regards,
Damien
ProjeQtOr v11.0.1 - Apache v2.4.56 - MariaDB v10.4.28 - PHP v8.2.4
Plugins installed : Personalized Translation 1.5 - Customization of screen 6.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2016 11:30 #2 by babynus
Hi,

Possibly you refer to an existing database where admin password is not default one or you use old parameters that refer to an empty database without following configuration process.

Did you get the configuration screen to enter parameters ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Mar 2016 12:33 - 18 Mar 2016 13:25 #3 by sagar.toshniwal
1. I downloaded the zip file and installed it on my local IIS webserver.
2. I got, Yes, I got the configuration screen where I changed just the database password and file path. Rest all is retained as-is.
3. I get a successful configuration (all messages in green background color) and then I press on "Continue".
4. I now see the Login screen with message "Upgrade in progress. Only Admin can login"
5. I tried admin/admin combination. Also the admin/projeqtor (default as per configuration file) and many other combinations. However, I just can not login.

Strangely, I found that although the MySQL database has been created, but it is Empty. No tables! I thought this might help you diagnose.

Please help urgently!

=== Edit.
(1) I found that the value for $_POST variable 'login' is encrypted. I found that it is used after decrypting only. But when I echo'ed it, the login value is still showing as encrypted --- even after decrypting!! I think only password should be encrypted, right? Is something going wrong somewhere??

I am an Eagle. On a mission to help those who want to help themselves...
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Mar 2016 13:25 by sagar.toshniwal. Reason: New discovery

More
21 Mar 2016 07:08 #4 by sagar.toshniwal
I urgently need a resolution to this login issue. Please...

I referred other posts in this forum and got to know that OpenSSL extension should be enabled in my PHP. I did that. But still the error remains. No solution yet. Below is the screenshot of the messages after configuration - you will notice that all parameters are Green. Still I can't login with admin/admin... :sick: :sick:

Please help immediately...

Attachments:

More
21 Mar 2016 09:20 - 21 Mar 2016 09:26 #5 by dnaton
Hello,
"Please help immediatly", "urgently" ?

With this kind of request, you'll have trouble getting a response :ohmy:

All the peaple here are ready to help other people but "immediatly" is not possible. They have a job, activities and are not all the day o nthe forum ;)

I had the same problem as you and the response of Babynus was helpful. I had an old parameters file which was the problem.
Delete all the directory, delete your database, and install a new version from scratch. the problem was resolved for me.

Regards,
Damien
ProjeQtOr v11.0.1 - Apache v2.4.56 - MariaDB v10.4.28 - PHP v8.2.4
Plugins installed : Personalized Translation 1.5 - Customization of screen 6.6
Last edit: 21 Mar 2016 09:26 by dnaton.

More
21 Mar 2016 09:32 - 21 Mar 2016 09:38 #6 by sagar.toshniwal
Hi Dnation,

Thanks for pointing it out. I actually don't want to be cheesy here, but I certainly need to get this thing going soon. :cheer:

Well, I had already done all the steps you explained. I had deleted ProjeQtOr instance on webserver, deleted all directories and files, and deleted the database, Re-installed from scratch 5.2.5 but still no success.

Please help, urgently!! :cheer:

Info: Proje!tOr version 5.2.5, MySQL 5.1.65, PHP 5.4.14, IIS on Windows 8

Last edit: 21 Mar 2016 09:38 by sagar.toshniwal. Reason: Tools added

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.