View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Sub-activities - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Sub-activities

More
29 Mar 2016 12:19 #1 by pyhalleux
Sub-activities was created by pyhalleux
As others, I would like to use ProjeQtOr to follow our internal process to deliver equipment to customers.
We have 5 main steps (drawing, request for quotation, request for order, order, delivery to our warehouse and packing) for a huge quantity of material. I would like to create these sub-activities including all features of activities for each equipment as a standard. Is it possible ?
The other possibility that I see is to create an activity for each sub-activity but this will increase a lot the quantity of activities. Would it be possible to customize the activity type to my process ? How ?

Could someone also explain what is the purpose of parent activity ?

Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2016 16:22 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Sub-activities
Parent activity is designed to regroup activities.
In you case, you can have 1 parent activity with 6 sub-activities.
1) Dilivery Process
1.1) drawing,
1.2) request for quotation,
1.3) request for order,
1.4) order,
1.5) delivery to warehouse
1.6) packing
Then you can copy parent activity to use the template.

But this is designed for "long term" activities (several work days each activity).
If you don't mind about planning view, you can use Tickets with each stap as a status...

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: pyhalleux

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.