View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Can't execute JS in plugin - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Can't execute JS in plugin

More
15 Apr 2016 21:32 #1 by Raihane
Hey everybody !
I'm trying to create a pluging for ProjeQtor, i create the plugingDescriptor.xml and in this .XML a defined that for the event AfterSave a PHP file must be included but i have some problemes i can't execute Javascript in order to add a div to the page for example, the response of the php file appears but it i can't change the DOM for exemple and the JavaScript is not evaluted and not executed execute Javascript code.
I create also a .JS file and he is included with no probleme but i can't call for example some function that's i defined in this JS file.
Can someone please explain to me how to do that.
Thans all for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2016 18:26 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Can't execute JS in plugin
Javascipt in Ajax request is not evaluated.
You cannot rely on javascript on this side.

If your js file is correctly included, no doubt you can use the function, unless you defined functions with name already existing in community version.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
17 Apr 2016 19:08 #3 by Raihane
Replied by Raihane on topic Can't execute JS in plugin
Thanks for you answer, so if i want to use the events like: BeforSave AfterSave etc how should i do that ?
Can you give some advices ?

More
17 Apr 2016 19:11 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Can't execute JS in plugin
PHP Scripts are expected for the events triggered by plugins.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
07 Mar 2017 13:36 #5 by jounaidihamza
hay raihane i want to create a plugin in projeqtor but I have no idea how to do that, the only thing that I know is that u have to create an XML file. Can you please give me just a simple example of how can I do that. thank you !!

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.