View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Single page 'cheat sheet'? - ProjeQtOr

Single page 'cheat sheet'?

More
21 Apr 2016 08:08 #1 by Rotas
Hi

I've installed ProjeQtOr on our internal servers and linked it to our active directory and that part seems to be working fine. Is there an 'executive summary' or 'cheat sheet' I can give to people instead of the billion page extremely detailed manual?

The complaint from the users so far is that it's "too difficult" but it looks like it has everything we need to track tasks and allocate resources. Is there a 'Dummies Guide" to it anywhere that goes through the common tasks that are needed for 99% of jobs without the billions of other options that you'd only use 1% of the time?

I'd love to get this taken up here, but it needs to be user friendly. Because if it's all too hard people just won't bother.

Cheers
Cameron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2016 22:01 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Single page 'cheat sheet'?

Is there an 'executive summary' or 'cheat sheet' I can give to people instead of the billion page extremely detailed manual?

No sorry, there is not.

The complaint from the users so far is that it's "too difficult" but it looks like it has everything we need to track tasks and allocate resources.

Interface seems complex because of completness of features.
But this is a view for admin only.
Other users should have much restricted access : admin should disable access to provide only features used in the organisation by dedicated profile.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.