View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Listing of Activities & Milestones in v5.3.2 - Can we have a dynamic filter? - ProjeQtOr

Listing of Activities & Milestones in v5.3.2 - Can we have a dynamic filter?

More
22 Apr 2016 07:04 - 22 Apr 2016 07:07 #1 by sagar.toshniwal
Before the topic sounds creepy, let me explain. :cheer:

Have a look at the screenshot - where I am showing list of all milestones. This is copied from the Template project. I have generated 2 new projects, as copy of the Template project. The logged-in person is supposed to take some action --- on a milestone of a particular project.

(1) You are seeing listing of the Template project. I think, this template project should not be listed at all. There is no action to be taken, I think. Is this a known issue?

(2) Imagine for a long list of projects, this listing of milestones will be crowded. Looking for a specific milestone for a particular project will be tedious task. I looked at the Filters. This is a nice idea. But it forces me to select a project everytime I create a filter. Now this is tricky.

(3) If I have 10 projects where I am supposed to take an action, I need to create 10 filters!! I think this is not practically feasible. Can we have a feature where I can filter the list as per projects? I mean, I select project from a dropdown list?
In the second screenshot, I have highlighted the default filter area. May be, we can insert an additional dropdown in this area for projects!

I am an Eagle. On a mission to help those who want to help themselves...
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Apr 2016 07:07 by sagar.toshniwal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2016 22:24 #2 by babynus
(1) You see Milestones of Templates project either because you are admin (see all projects) or because you created the templates.
Users not affected to template projects will not see these Milstones.
Project leaders don't need to be affected to copy templates. (that what template type stands for).

(2)(3) you just have to select a project in the porject selector (top left select list) to restrict view.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.