View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] How to enable the Responsible field on Simple Ticket? - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] How to enable the Responsible field on Simple Ticket?

More
11 May 2016 14:32 #1 by sagar.toshniwal
This issue might have been addressed earlier but I didn't find any resolution, hence I am posting it here.

When I am raising a simple ticket, the "Responsible" filed is greyed out. How do I enable it? When enabled, what values are displayed in this (I mean, are all Resources displayed, or all Users, or all Contacts)?

I am an Eagle. On a mission to help those who want to help themselves...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2016 15:13 #2 by babynus
Responsible cannot be changed thought simple tickets view.
You must use Ticket view.

Responsible lists all resources affected to the project.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
17 May 2016 11:52 #3 by sagar.toshniwal
Sure, I am now using (main) Tickets screen and got the Responsible field there.

I think the values for "Responsible" shows all the Resources. I want to show only selected profile of resources in this dropdown - we call it as "Function Approver". I have an user profile by the same name and a few users are tagged to that user profile. Please help me how do I change the values of Resources to something I want?

Alternatively, can I add a new field "Function Approver" and show list of the specific users?

More
19 May 2016 14:27 #4 by babynus

I think the values for "Responsible" shows all the Resources.

It sholw lost of all resources affected to the project.

I want to show only selected profile of resources in this dropdown - we call it as "Function Approver". I have an user profile by the same name and a few users are tagged to that user profile. Please help me how do I change the values of Resources to something I want?

You cannot on standard version.
This would need specific development.

Alternatively, can I add a new field "Function Approver" and show list of the specific users?

You could add new field with the "screen customization" plugin, but you won't be able to define the expected list of users as this would require creation of a new object. This wouldalso need specific development.

We can do developments for you if you please. Just request for a quote in the contact form.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
20 May 2016 06:19 #5 by sagar.toshniwal
Thanks Babynus for the response. I will certainly contact you as needed.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.