View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Product values not showing in dropdown but show up in popup box - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Product values not showing in dropdown but show up in popup box

More
20 May 2016 10:39 #1 by sagar.toshniwal
I am using TICKET page. I have renamed the text/ caption of some of the fields. For example, "Product" is renamed to "Impacted System".

Through Admin module, I have imported a few impacted systems. All values were successfully imported. When I am generating a new Ticket as Admin, I am not seeing any value in the "impacted system" (i.e. Products) drop down. When I click on the magnifier icon next to this, I see all "impacted systems" in the pop-up. It means the values are there, but the drop down is not picking them up.

Also, if I select one of the values from the popup box, it gets displayed in the drop down. And now, if I click on the drop down, all the values are shown there! Isn't this strange? If the values are very well there, they should be displayed in the drop down right in the beginning!!

I am attaching 3 screenshots of the situation mentioned above. There is no message in the log file, so all is going well there... Please help.

I am an Eagle. On a mission to help those who want to help themselves...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2016 08:40 #2 by babynus
by default, in the dropdown list, you only see list of products which have versions linked to the selected project.
Have a look at user manual for more information.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
23 May 2016 09:35 #3 by sagar.toshniwal
Thanks Babynus.

I have a situation here. I have 82 Product Versions and 4 projects. I want all of these products to be mapped to all these projects. I did not find any mention of this mapping, when I imported product versions. Similarly, when I use the "multiple updates" feature, there also is no mention of this. So the only option I have as of now is to do it manually, for all product versions. So I have to click (82*4 =) 328 times!! :dry: :woohoo:

Can this mapping be part of the multiple updates? This will make it convenient and logical as well.

More
23 May 2016 18:51 - 23 May 2016 18:51 #4 by babynus
Request recorded as Ticket #2084

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 23 May 2016 18:51 by babynus.

More
24 May 2016 06:45 #5 by sagar.toshniwal
Thanks Babynus.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.