View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Problem with affectation in the "Project" screen - ProjeQtOr

Problem with affectation in the "Project" screen

More
13 Jul 2016 11:38 #1 by dnaton
Hello,

I've got a "space case" when I try to affect a ressource in the project screen, when I'm connected with a profile "Team Member" or "Project Leader"

First try
  • I'm connected with user with "Team member profile". If I try to insert a new affectation, I have the right screen to do it, I save my input, Projeqtor say me "Affectatoin saved #125" but.......I don't see anything in the scree of th project.
  • If I connect me as the user concerned by this affectation, he has no affectation on this project.
  • If I connect me as Admin, it is the same, no affecttion on the project

Second try :
  • I'm connected with user with "Team member profile".
  • I affect the ressource on the project with the screen "Affectation" : in this case, it's ok : the affectation appears on the project screen :dry:

My question is :
  • What is the difference between input an affection directly in the project screen and input the same affectation via the Affectation screen ?
  • I think there is probably a problem with right access but where ?

Regards,
Damien
ProjeQtOr v11.0.1 - Apache v2.4.56 - MariaDB v10.4.28 - PHP v8.2.4
Plugins installed : Personalized Translation 1.5 - Customization of screen 6.6
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2016 15:17 - 13 Jul 2016 15:25 #2 by dnaton
After a few new tests, the situation is already "space" ;)

I already connect me to Projeqtor with a user "Team member" profil (with right to manage affectation)

If I create an affectation via the "Affectation" screen, it works and the affectation appears on the project screen (I knew already)

But what is new :
After this "manipulation", I can create an affectation directly in the project screen :blink:
And a problematic "board effect"
If I give to a Team Member user the right to see the "Affectation screen" and the right to create an affectation, he can also add himself as ressource but with a profil of "Administrateur", and then he become Administrateur on the project and can do everything he want
:woohoo:

If I disconnect from ProjeqTor and reconnect, I lose this possibility (create directly in the project screen), except if a do the same manipulation described above

Befor, I thought it was a problem of right . But after this new test, I'm not sure.

Can anyone reproduce the same case ?

Regards,
Damien
ProjeQtOr v11.0.1 - Apache v2.4.56 - MariaDB v10.4.28 - PHP v8.2.4
Plugins installed : Personalized Translation 1.5 - Customization of screen 6.6
Last edit: 13 Jul 2016 15:25 by dnaton. Reason: add some new informations

More
15 Jul 2016 14:41 #3 by babynus
Issue confirmed.
In fact issue occurs on first display of affectation pop-up.
If you open it once : you'll see selected project is not the correct one.
Just close and reopen affectation pop-up : now it's right.
So this may be a workaround.
We'll analyse it and soon propose a patch.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.