View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Employee Holidays summary in Resource Planning / or Serveral Months along with ongoing projects - ProjeQtOr

Employee Holidays summary in Resource Planning / or Serveral Months along with ongoing projects

More
22 Jul 2016 09:04 #1 by MohideenF
1. To get overview of Resource planning for Multiple projects and also their availablity like their Holidays, sick leaves etc.

I followed the previous forums and created a Admin project to enter the Off days in real work allocation. And then i see using coloured monthly resource
planning or may one month extra for off days and also extisting projects.. But i dont get complete overview of the reosurce planning for several months .

Is there a trick or tip where i can see the off days of team members in the Resource planning along with existing projects.

2.Second concern is.: how can i assign same resource , same task but different interval. Ex. Source A, Activity A in week 34 for 3 days, and then again in Week 35 for first two days. For Activitiy is it possible to give only one start and end date ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2016 13:51 #2 by babynus

Is there a trick or tip where i can see the off days of team members in the Resource planning along with existing projects.

No, not on current version

how can i assign same resource , same task but different interval. Ex. Source A, Activity A in week 34 for 3 days, and then again in Week 35 for first two days. For Activitiy is it possible to give only one start and end date ?

ProjeQtOr provides several ways to dispatch work over a period (% of assignment on activity, planning mode "regular between dates" or "fix duration") but all have regular dispatch mode. They cannot define different qunatity over time, wich you only know.
Only way is to enter real work in advance.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.