View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Activity starts before milestone - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Activity starts before milestone

More
04 Sep 2016 17:37 #7 by FGAIL87
I made your example, and it works.
Then I moved my sub-projects in this new project, and everything works. When I put them back in the old project that no longer works.

I searched everywhere, but I have not found any difference between the two projects.

By cons, now I have another problem. If I take your example, if Act1 takes 1 hour and Act2 also 1 hour, the two tasks should be done the same day. And it's not the case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2016 18:18 #8 by babynus

I searched everywhere, but I have not found any difference between the two projects.

Difference can be project type.
Take care of "Template" project type, as it behaves not like others (it is only dedicated to be copied)

By cons, now I have another problem. If I take your example, if Act1 takes 1 hour and Act2 also 1 hour, the two tasks should be done the same day. And it's not the case.

It is because by defaut dependencies are strict. A tack must start "the day after" its predecessor.
It you want to have tasks the same day, select dependencies mode not strict in global parameters.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Sep 2016 18:45 #9 by FGAIL87
The master project was created directly with a type other than template.
The sub-projects are template copies, but I changed the type when copying.

For the other task problem, it's ok. I just wondered what was the influence of this parameter.

Thank you

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.