View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - What is exactly the filter applied when checking "hide done items" on "Real work allocation" screen? - ProjeQtOr

What is exactly the filter applied when checking "hide done items" on "Real work allocation" screen?

More
06 Sep 2016 14:25 #1 by maged.mostafa
I know that it should hide "completed items". However, this is not enough details.
Below is what I get while the checkbox is checked:

- The checkbox hides some "done" tasks in status done in the current week and leaves some.
- Some "done" tasks progressed further in the workflow after the "done" status (ex: to "verified", "delivered" or "validated") should these get hidden by the checkbox?
- Some "done" tasks get hidden only when I move the view to the next week.
- Some "done" tasks that were already hidden when I checked the checkbox reappear when I go back to a previous week.

So, I do not understand what this checkbox actually does. I appreciate some clarification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2016 18:24 #2 by babynus
Hi,
Task marked as done are hiden unless some real work is entered for them on the cuirrent week.

This is a general rule : in real work allocation, all tasks with real work on the displayed week are shown, whatever the status (done, closed, cancelled, ...). It is to vbe sure to always display complete entered work for the week.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Sep 2016 18:32 #3 by maged.mostafa
Thanks for the clarification

Task marked as done are hiden unless some real work is entered for them on the cuirrent week.

This means tasks marked at least as "done" so this includes the next statuses ("verified", "delivered", "validated"), right?

More
06 Sep 2016 18:35 #4 by babynus
It includes all the status that will check the done flag.
And is will also include tasks where done flag is checked manually (if allowed on activity type)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Sep 2016 19:05 #5 by maged.mostafa

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.