View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Migration to other webhosting - ProjeQtOr

Migration to other webhosting

More
11 Sep 2016 20:15 #1 by linomartin
Dear

I have been using Projeqtor over internal web server., now I need to move the system to external/public web hosting soon, so the name of database and path of the files will be changed. the new provider has different rules for database & folder name conventions.
Could you please tell me, what would be the procedure/steps to move this instance flawless. ( to avoid rec-configure whole system )

Thank you in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2016 00:12 #2 by babynus
1) Backup database
2) Import Database on new platform
3) Copy whole /projeqtor structure and directories where you stored files (for documents and attachments) if they are not on the projeqtor directory
4) Chack that /tool/parametersLocations.php contains correct new location of parameters.php file.
5) Change db access and log access in parameters.php
6) Connect as admin to new platform (all should work fine)
7) Update directories and other SMTP or LDAP configuration (is changed) in Global Parameters screen.

That should be all.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: linomartin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.