View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Delete rights and closed porjects/activities - ProjeQtOr

Delete rights and closed porjects/activities

More
23 Nov 2016 13:52 #1 by Etienne
Hello,

I may encounter some issues on Projeqtor :
- For a long time, I can't see closed projects and activites on the lists, even if I check "show closed elements". So it's a bit complicated to see an closed element (have to go to "Imputations" and click on the requested element...). Did someone encountered this problem ?
- Today, I have to copy a big project, containing 40 projects and hundred of activities. The SQL request takes too long many time, so I've copied the 40 projects one by one. But when I checked the activites, I saw that closed activities have been copied too as opened actvities... Then I tried to delete them, but I can't because there are some elements Under ("Assignations"). I'm with the admin account, which has the specific update right "can force delete" well checked...

I'm on V5.3.3

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2016 14:04 #2 by babynus
- The "show closes items" checkbox allows you to see closed items of non closed projects.
To see items of closed projects, you need to set up the "Archive mode" : use parameter button just on the right of the project selector (on top left, just below the context menu selector). Then check "show closed items" (will show closed projects).

- Of course when you copy projects with wlosed activities, the newly copied activities are not closed, it seems a great behavior (IMO).
But it's strange, I really think you should be able to delete items when "force delete" is set.
Try and disconnect to be sure rights are correctly taken into account.
But maybe it is a limitation of V5.3 ....

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Etienne

More
23 Nov 2016 15:04 #3 by Etienne
Thanks for your quick answer.
Actually I didn't know about the "Archive mode", it will be a great help, thanks a lot !

The "force delete" still doesn't work : I disconnected myself and empty the IE temporary files.
I'll try to update the last projeqtor version...

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.