ProjeQtOr free project management software - Since upgrade to 6.0.7, some notes lost their "formatting" - ProjeQtOr

Since upgrade to 6.0.7, some notes lost their "formatting"

More
25 Jan 2017 13:39 - 25 Jan 2017 14:12 #1 by dnaton
Hello,

I updated ProjeqTor from 6.0.5 to 6.0.7 one hour ago.

When I return in my projects, activities, tickets.... (all screen which have a field "notes"), somenotes lost their formatting :(

If I create a new notes, sometime the formatting is take into account, sometimes no
If I try to modify a note which lost her formatting, it works sometimes, and sometimes not :(

And one another thing special : when I input text, the cursor "jump" sometime to another line !!!!

The field "Description seems to be not concerned,

Has someone th same problem ? How can I retrieve the good "formatting)

Thanks.

Regards,
Damien
ProjeQtOr v8.2.2 - Apache v2.4.25 - MariaDB v10.1.21 - PHP v7.2.13
Plugins installed : ScreenCustomization 5.3 - PersonalizedTranslations 1.3 - TranslationFrench 1.4
Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Jan 2017 14:12 by dnaton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2017 14:23 #2 by krowry
Hello Dnaton ,

I have reproduced your test case and it is possible that this is an anomaly , i have the same problem.

Anomaly recorded as Ticket #2520.

More
25 Jan 2017 14:50 - 25 Jan 2017 14:53 #3 by dnaton
Thanks.

Roll back to 6.0.5 : it's not possible to work (for me) in this situation
  • Too many old notes and description ave lost their formatting and are no more readeable
  • re formatting can sometime be applied, and sometime not
  • CK Editor has a really special behavior (cursor jump from a line to another, from a position to another and erase part of my text
  • New notes (but other fields like description) take formatting into account and sometime no

It's wiser to wait for the patch (in my situation in any case)

Regards,
Damien
Plugins installed : ScreenCustomization 5.3 - PersonalizedTranslations 1.3 - TranslationFrench 1.4
Last edit: 25 Jan 2017 14:53 by dnaton.

More
26 Jan 2017 08:34 #4 by babynus
Try and replace in tool/projeqtor.php, lines 2816:2882 from
function isTextFieldHtmlFormatted($val) {
	if (strtolower(substr($val,0,5))=='<div>' and strtolower(substr(rtrim($val,"\r\n"),-6))=='</div>') {
		return true;
	} else {
		return false;
	}
}
to
function isTextFieldHtmlFormatted($val) {
  $test=strtolower(substr(ltrim($val),0,10));
	if (substr($test,0,5)=='<div>' or substr($test,0,4)=='<ul>' or substr($test,0,4)=='<ol>') {
		return true;
	} else {
		return false;
	}
}

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Jan 2017 15:50 #5 by dnaton
Hello Babynus

It works fine : all formatting are again here :-) and correctly apply if I create new note.

For the other problem (cursor that jump from one to other line, or erase what I type), I think I have found the problem : plugin ADBLOCK is reponsible, and specialy the Easyprivacy List :blink:

Why, I don't still know but the problem source is identified : I have desactived this list and all works fine now.

Regards,
Damien

More
31 Jan 2017 14:38 #6 by climb4fun
Hi Babynus,

I made upgrade to V6.0.8 today. The issue describe in this ticket below, still exists. In V. 6.0.5 it format's correct. I didn't try your workaround so far.

Regards,
Klaus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds