Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Feedback 1.8.0 - ProjeQtOr

Feedback 1.8.0

More
20 Oct 2011 10:51 #1 by JCDe
Feedback 1.8.0 was created by JCDe
Hi,

Congratulations for this version! It responds very well to the demands of all users!

My remarks
- For "real work allocation" : To have a choice between entering hours and days. The project still manages day (duration of one day time will be defined by admin) ?
- Add the resource list in the schedule (Gant view). This will more easily see their availability in the planning.
- All cells filled automatically in gray. Today only the text is grayed and if there is no text it is not easy to see automatic cells.
- Always my request :-) => To copy a set of activities and milestone (parent activity)
Thanks for your good job !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2011 13:51 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : Feedback 1.8.0

For "real work allocation" : To have a choice between entering hours and days. The project still manages day (duration of one day time will be defined by admin) ?

Yes, duration in hours of one day time is defined in new Global Parameter Screen (have a look at user Manual, fully updated.

Add the resource list in the schedule (Gant view). This will more easily see their availability in the planning.

Good Idea. Graphically, how would you expect such a view ? Display the list facing gantt bars (like on MS-Project defaut presentation) ? on a new data column ? else ?

All cells filled automatically in gray. Today only the text is grayed and if there is no text it is not easy to see automatic cells.

Why not. To be studied (should not dispkay fields i ngrey text on grey fiels : visibility should nbot be good.

Always my request :-) => To copy a set of activities and milestone (parent activity)

Ticket 399 still opened.

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
20 Oct 2011 15:12 #3 by JCDe
Replied by JCDe on topic RE : Feedback 1.8.0
For "real work allocation" : I have project follow up in hours and other days. For simplicity I propose that each (ressources) define how can pointing a week. Either in hours or in days. The project is following him that day.

View Gant:
Exemple
1 2 3 5 ... 31
Ressource 1 1 0.5 1 1 0.5
Ressource 2 0 0.5 1 1 1
Ressource n 0 0 0 1 1

Use the scroll bars to view all ressources and if it's easy (italic for planned task)

Other idea : For gant view :
It would be nice to add, delete, change order or select the fields displayed? Today imposed: Duration,%, Start, End

Thanks

More
21 Oct 2011 20:10 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : Feedback 1.8.0
Hi,

Set possibility for each resource to define unit for real work imputation : why not, but this is source for lot of rounding issue.

For the resource planned work : some reports exist with these view. Is it what you expect on Gantt view ?

In Gannt view : select fields to display : yes, it's planned. Change order : not planned (not so easy and other major evolution are waiting...).

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 Oct 2011 18:34 #5 by laudoin
Replied by laudoin on topic RE : Feedback 1.8.0
Hi,

I dont see the ressources list in the Gant View !!

How the calendar is use ?

Thanks

More
22 Oct 2011 19:53 #6 by JCDe
Replied by JCDe on topic RE : Feedback 1.8.0

babynus wrote: Set possibility for each resource to define unit for real work imputation : why not, but this is source for lot of rounding issue.

Ok

babynus wrote: For the resource planned work : some reports exist with these view. Is it what you expect on Gantt view ?

Yes but when I plan the activities, I use to 'follow-up/planning' view => I need to understand why it shifts activities => Having the resources to occupation will help in planning.
Is too long to go to view report and return to 'follow-up/planning' view

babynus wrote: In Gannt view : select fields to display : yes, it's planned. Change order : not planned (not so easy and other major evolution are waiting...).

Ok

Thanks

Regards.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.