ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Translations - ProjeQtOr

Translations

More
11 Apr 2017 14:34 - 11 Apr 2017 14:56 #1 by batteriesInc
Translations was created by batteriesInc
Hi, would you be terribly offended if I adjusted the English a bit?

We're not talking about major changes, just adjusting the odd phrase and word here and there such as changing "Disconnection" to "Log out", at present mostly in the UI (I have no idea about the documentation in this context, not read through it yet).

If you're OK with this, what would be the best approach? I'm not a programmer, but I have loads of pure text editors around and I do know my way around a Unix terminal prompt in Linux as well as macOS.

As an aside, any plans to incorporate 2 factor authentication into the logon system such as supported by Google Authenticator? Personally I'm a fan of the "OTP Auth" app for iOS, but Google Authenticator is free? There's plenty of example code around, also as Wordpress plugins. The approach as, for instance, found in Joomla to have users confirm the correct 2FA code before accepting 2FA support for an account ensures that users cannot enable it without having it saved in whatever app they use for generating the second password.

All that said, I like the software. It's comprehensive, but by using task specific menus you don't drown in functionality you don't need. It will just take a while to get comfortable navigating it all.

FYI, I have it running on FreeBSD :)

Edit: found the translations. Will have a look through those (can't run any macros, though :) ).
Last edit: 11 Apr 2017 14:56 by batteriesInc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2017 23:35 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Translations
Thanks for your proposal.
Of course any contribution is welcome.
Our "english" version is surely not perfect, it is a translation from french done as best as we can, but sure with typos, and possibly mistakes.

Edit: found the translations. Will have a look through those (can't run any macros, though :) ).

Hope you found the xls file : www.projeqtor.org/files/lang.xls
Running macros would help to generate .js files to test, but you can simply send us your translation (.xls file) and we'll include it in next version/patch.

2 factor authentication is not on the roadmap yet. It was simply never requested.
We recorded it as Ticket #2641 in the roadmap.
Possibly no high priority as we'll first try and focus on CAS SSO, possibly more used in business area.
2FA may be more related to "personnal" authentication.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.