View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Go back to previous Version of ProjeQtor. - ProjeQtOr

Go back to previous Version of ProjeQtor.

More
09 Aug 2017 10:00 #1 by mikmac
Hello,
Can I go back to a previous version of ProjeQtor ?

The issue is : I used v6.3 and created a bunch of projects, when I try to enter their plannings, I don't want to have an automatic real calculation of their duration.
In the previous versions (5.5.4) the planning duration calculation was not automatic. I could have a complete control of its running time.
With v6.3 and above it's no more possible, or maybe I missed something and have make some parameters changes, but don't want to do it.

I want to Go back to 5.5.4, to have -control again on the planning real duration calculation, and I don't know how to manage using the same database from 6.3 back to v5.5.4.

Please assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2017 11:42 #2 by babynus
There is no real change in planing calculation from V5.5 to V6.3
What has been introduced is capacity to automatically calculate planning in planning view.
Of course, this feature should be enabled only in project construction ;)
Uncheck this option, you'll retreive exactly same behavious as V5.5

You may reverse to previous, but there is no "reverse database" script, so you'll work with v5.5 code on V6.3 database.
In most case, it won't cause any issue, except for table fields that have been renamed (thjere are some on products, compoenents and vesions) or deleted (there are none).
Then if you migrate back to V6.3 or later, you'll get many errors during deployment, but this is not important, as it will concern database updates that you always have executed.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
09 Aug 2017 12:12 #3 by mikmac
Thanks Babynus.

Would You please tell me where con I find the option to disable as you mentioned ?
(Of course, this feature should be enabled only in project construction ;))

More
09 Aug 2017 12:15 #4 by mikmac

mikmac wrote: Thanks Babynus.

Would You please tell me where con I find the option to disable as you mentioned ?
(Of course, this feature should be enabled only in project construction ;))

Of course If it can be done this way, I prefer v6.3 of projector. (obviously)

More
09 Aug 2017 14:57 #5 by babynus
In planning view, uncheck the checkbox "automatic planning", below planning calculation button

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.