View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Organization of planing view - ProjeQtOr

Organization of planing view

More
07 Feb 2018 10:34 - 07 Feb 2018 10:37 #1 by kobetsu
Hi

PQ version: 6.5.4

Maybe it is the same case I reported recently but nowadays I have very nice example and I can repeat it easily.

I just created new activity and this activity has WBS: 14.10.1.9
Next I move it to locate in hierarchy I expected so in result WBS was modified to: 14.10.1.7 and here is interesting thing - please take a look for picture:

Important information is I have NOT CHECKED checkbox "show cloed items" but seems during move of activity on planing view you operate on ALL hierarchy not only visible hierarchy. Seems my activity was moved under hierarchy which exists but is not visible.

When I check "show closed item" ON I see:
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Feb 2018 10:37 by kobetsu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2018 10:49 #2 by babynus
OK,
I now understand the issue !!!
The WBS is correctly calculated (I thought the issue was here).
In fact, it is the move that is incorrect, it moved the non closed item under a closed item (what should be forbidden)

Issue recorded as Ticekt #3235.
I think I have correct use case to be able to reproduce (and so fix)

Thanks for your efforts and description of the use case.
NB : just to help, you may have checked "show WBS" on planning view to show the wbs of each task...

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.