View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Meeting and "Following tasks could not be completely planned" - ProjeQtOr

Meeting and "Following tasks could not be completely planned"

More
12 Mar 2018 08:26 #1 by jmoutel
Hello,

I have a problem with meetings. When I assign a resource to a meeting and compute an updated planning, I often get the message "Following tasks could not be completely planned" and I see that the resource doen't have enough free time for the meeting.
Indeed, there is planned work on another activity.

I thought meetings took precedence over other activities so I don't understand why the other activity is not rescheduled later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2018 09:19 #2 by babynus
Yes, meeting take precedence.
But if resource is working on "another" project, you'll have to calculate both projects at same time.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
12 Mar 2018 09:45 #3 by jmoutel
The conflicting activity (planning mode is ASAP) is in the same project but not the same subproject.
When rescheduling, I tried to select the root project + all the subprojects + all the other projects where the resource is involved with no luck.
I tried to lower the priority of the conflicting activity but then the planned time goes to another activity, not the meeting.

More
12 Mar 2018 10:04 #4 by babynus
What version of ProjeQtOr are you using ?
We fixed an issue on V6.5.6 (#3241) leading to incomplete planning of meeting depending on start time and work.

Babynus

More
12 Mar 2018 10:07 #5 by jmoutel
We are using V6.5.2.
We will update to V6.5.6 and then I'll get back to you.
Thank you

More
12 Mar 2018 10:24 #6 by babynus
NB : V6.5.7 has just been deployed ;)

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.