Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Plugins - ProjeQtOr

Plugins

More
15 Mar 2018 03:51 #1 by zerard
Plugins was created by zerard
Hello

i've just use projeqtor a few days ago and i still don't understand quite a lot and maybe will want to ask more questions in the future
but for now, i want to know if we can use plugins outside from the provided plugins in the store or not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2018 19:40 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Plugins

i want to know if we can use plugins outside from the provided plugins in the store or not?

I'm not sure to understand the question, but if you want to know if you can use plugins provider by someone else that projeqtor team, answer is yes.
Anyone has the right to deploy plugins for projeqtor.
Just notice that :
- external plugins have to be deployed under AGPL licence
- I don't know about reliable source proposing plugins for projeqtor
- projeqtor team is not responsible for external developement abd won't bring any support on external plugins nor on possible side effects of external plugins

If question is to know if you can buy projeqtor plugins outside projeqtor shop, answer is no.
- projeqtor has copyrighted plugins so they are not opensource and cannot be deployed by someone else
If you find such plugins, please refer to us as we will prosecute anyl offender

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.