View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Billing Vs Costs on a project - ProjeQtOr

Billing Vs Costs on a project

More
25 Mar 2018 20:33 #1 by draxx25
Hi,

I am new to Projeqtor so I am still finding my way around this software so i please ask for patience with me as i discover Projeqtor

I am trying to find a report or something in this software that recons the cost of a project with billing and i can't seem to find it. I have been reading through this forum and best i could find is a response saying to look at KPI's Terms report and then to pull a report on billing. That seems, to me, a rather complicated way of getting a basic financial recon of a project, especially in a piece of software that's meant to manage a project. I understand, that you are looking to perhaps do custom reports as a premium feature (plugin), but surely, there could be a field under projects that shows the total billing against that particular project?

Please don't get me wrong. I can't begin to imagine the amount of work and time you guys must put into this software and as a user, I am truly appreciative of what you have made. It truly is an excellent piece of software that encmpasses almost 90% of what I do. The advice that Babynus gives on a 'work driven ' approach, has already got me changing the way i do things at work and with Projeqtor at my fingertips, i can't see me going wrong.

So, if I could i please ask, could you please consider adding this billing field to the overall project recon, sometime soon. It is something small, but trust me it will go a long way to making this software better than what is now. (and also, i don't want to be printing invoices and then transferring to excel to recon late at night) :)

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2018 19:05 #2 by babynus
Hi,

Financial module is not one on the most used in ProjeQtOr.
So possibly, some feature may be missing.
But a billing summary on each project is not (in my opinion) a good idea (will be a mess for most users).

This may be improves. It is subject of ticket #2992

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Mar 2018 19:41 #3 by draxx25
hi,

That's great to hear that this has been raised. I know what you mean about billing being messy with some users, but then, not all of us make a mess :), so please keep us in mind as well. A financial module, that allows me to see what has been billed for against costs on a project, has more value that I can possibly mention afterall, what's the point in doing the work and not being able to track what you have been paid for.

Thanks again, for a great piece of software. Will keep my fingers crossed that I may see this module show up in some upcoming version of Projeqtor.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.