View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - A Team allocation as Ressources of project. - ProjeQtOr

A Team allocation as Ressources of project.

More
29 Mar 2018 20:12 #1 by mikmac
How to assign a team (group of ressources) as ressource itself to a project, in Project Allocation section.

Explanation: I do have a group of 4-5 persons (all of them are individually ressources and contacts as well in the same project and may be for other projects).They work on the same activity of the project, and may have some sub-project responsibilities.

I want to follow-up the Team activity as group of Labour, instead of one person as ressource.

THX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2018 20:16 #2 by babynus
You just cannot.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Mar 2018 20:20 #3 by mikmac
OOoooH what a mess !

I'd LOVE to Have this "challenging" functionality implemented,ted in the forthcoming version of ProjeQtOr.
Cross-fingers.

More
30 Mar 2018 09:31 #4 by babynus
Hi

It is Ticket #2148.
Estimate is 28 work days.
So I'm afraid we won't develop it unless it is sponsored.
(keeping finger crossed may not be enough)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikmac

More
30 Mar 2018 23:16 #5 by mikmac
Hi Babynus

#2148...
I well understand the estimation of working charge requirement to "develop". The Loved Tool "ProjeQtOr" must live .

Meanwhile this functionality (assign or affect action(s) to a team as resource ) is a must, and I think it would be implemented since the first aged day of the stuff. According to where I Leave, I'm afraid, I can't sponsor it with money, but can, of course and sincerely push it with a good promotion and contribute in spreading The Good advice about it.

Keep crossing fingers!

Thanks for All.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.