View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Update of field progress on a project - ProjeQtOr

Update of field progress on a project

More
26 Apr 2018 09:05 #1 by gabriele
Good morning,

I have a question about the update of field progress on a projet : I have make test to know how update manually or by following a parameter, to update this field, but this field is only updated to only "100%" when I change the status to "done", "verified", "validated", etc.
Could you explain me how does it work to set this field ? I think he is not used only to display "100%" when the project is done, I need to display for sample, "50%" if the projet is in progress.

Thank you in advance.

Yours.

Gabriele Cassano.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2018 11:00 #2 by babynus
Hi,

We have two progress Data :
  • first one in Progress section displays "real" progress, corresponding to real work.
    To have it calculated, you must enter assigned work on activities, then enter real work and possibly update left work
  • second on is directely entered on the project by project leader
    It is just an estimate from the project leader
    Values are numeric, but it is just display, you can change it in parameters and have textual values (not started, started, almost finishzd, ...)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: dany_313

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.